A few weeks ago, Super Hero Kiddo was awarded with a very special recognition; the Liebster Blog Award. An awesome new friend and advocate for special needs citizens, Little Bird’s Dad honored us with that award.
Part of maintaining the Liebster was paying the good will forward by nominating 11 more super awesome bloggers who are making great things happen by sharing their lives. My Super Hero has been so busy with school that he asked me to post his picks for the 11 blog sites we enjoy.
Of course there are rules for accepting and keeping the Liebster Blog Award. They are fun, simple and listed below;
Rules for Winning Nominees as created by the Liebster Blog Award:
1.Thank the Liebster-winning Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Nominate 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
6. Display the Liebster Award logo.
My 11 Questions for each of the award nominees are:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. If someone was coming to spend 24 hours in your home town, how do you recommend they spend their time?
3. Are you more awesome now, or 10 years ago? Why
4. What is your all-time favorite movie and why?
5. You are granted 1 wish (make it great, but it cannot be to have 9 more wishes), what is that special wish?
6. What makes you unique?
7. Describe your most favorite night out?
8. If you were a super hero, what would your powers be & how would you use them?
9. If you could go back in time & speak with anyone; who would it be and why?
10. What’s your least favorite movie & how would you change it to make it great?
11. Where is the value in social media & how do you fit into that role?
Our picks are a combination of Christ, Kids and Cops.
Here are our 11 Liebster Blog Award nominees:
Have fun and make receiving this Liebster Blog Award your own creation. A few simple rules and recognizing those making the effort are what makes community building special. God bless you.