How To Actually Know God Without Dying First
1. Seek God through the Holy Spirit in Bible-based apostolic gatherings.
2. Pursue a daily kingdom connection instead of a one-time salvation experience.
3. Become a disciple and when prepared, begin to disciple.
4. Grow intentional relationships with other believers that extend beyond a wave on Sunday morning.
5. Stop watching church and start being church.
6. Create time to read the Bible and live out God’s Word in your life.
7. Exercise the authority God gives all believers through the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
8. Embrace the reality of your body being the temple of the Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.
9. Treat Jesus as the Lord of your life and not an as-needed genie in a bottle.
10. Examine this list and if it seems offensive, impossible or unattractive; humbly consider whether or not you are a believer of Jesus Christ. You can make that change too!
CONNECT ON YOUTUBE – CLICK HERE
DO THESE TO STAY CONNECTED
#1. This simple link – https://linktr.ee/scottsilverii – Connects us through encouraging emails sent to you, subscribes you to my teaching YouTube channel, and shows you cool merch supporting ministry missions.Connect to be intentional about our relationship.
#2. Accept the #30ROCK Faith Challenge – It’s FREE – FUN – FAITH BUILDING – JOIN HERE
PRAYING FOR YOU
There is freedom waiting for you on the other side of tough times. I’m praying that you begin to identify the blessings in your life and focus on them until you breakthrough into a new, anointed light. PLEASE do not hesitate to reach out to me if you need someone to walk through the process with you.
Make sure to get connected at Five Stones Church.Online – we have an incredible community and small groups.
Blessings and Honor,
OUR SHOP IS OPEN
STOP BY OUR SHOP – Every penny goes to ministry!
Categories: Dr. Scott Silverii