I’m Shaping Up; Week 16
This week was awesome for so many more reasons than 2-a-day workouts. By regaining a level of fitness, this
weekend’s searing heat was much more tolerable while spending time outdoors.
I trust you Dads enjoyed your day, and today is a great opportunity to join us in Shaping UP!
Here’s to holding each other accountable when the couch looks inviting and the snacks endless.
– Don’t know. Still not worrying about these numbers.
– Mornings with weights to lift and afternoons with miles to bike and jog.
– Lawn mowing IS crazy exercise, I just should not have started at 1:00 with a 114 degree heat index. Responsibility was not my word of the day, but I wanted to get it done then go cycling. Guess what? No cycling, but plenty of lying around wondering why I had zero energy.
– Great week of moderation, but I’m not going to lie to you. I had donuts Sunday morning as my Father’s Day treat. They were so good until it all turned SO bad. It’s been about 10 years since my last one, and probably 10 years till again.
UNO Ring & BP
– BP was actually at 122 / 78 one day this week. Let’s work to make it consistent.
– The UNO ring slips on and off without hanging up on swollen knuckles or fat fingers.
Monday – Sunday Goals:
– 4 days of cycling.
– 2 yoga sessions. Yippie the Instructor comes back from vacation!
– 4 morning weight sessions
– bring lunches to work or prepared meal at home.
– Increase hydration.
How are your efforts going? Don’t just read this and dismiss it. Make a commitment today. You have peer support, CopsAlive.com expertise, and a champion fitness advisor all ready to help.